This manual consists of 34 biology experiments that will help students to understand the main concepts outlined in the regional teacher training curriculum for secondary education. Each experiment includes objectives, a link to the lesson in the textbook for lower secondary education, needed materials, experiment procedure, observations, an explanation, conclusion, and additional questions.
- Chapter 1 Experiments on the Structure of Plants contains 3 experiments.
- Chapter 2 Experiments on Diffusion and Osmosis contains 3 experiments.
- Chapter 3 Experiments about the Sense of Taste contains 3 experiments.
- Chapter 4 Experiments about Respiration contains 6 six experiments.
- Chapter 5 Experiments about the Sense of Sight contains 10 experiments.
- Chapter 6 Experiments about the Sensory System contains 4 experiments.
- Chapter 7 Experiments about the Heart contains 2 experiments.
- Chapter 8 Other Experiments contains 3 experiments.
This first edition is published in 2013 by the Teacher Training Department of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport of Cambodia with the support of VVOB.